1. Please fill the booking form with all your data, specificate the chosen apartment.
Arrivals and departures
2. If your request is correctly filled in you will have a confirmation by e-mail. If you haven't received a confirmation within 48 hours please check your request and send again, your data could be incorrect or a problem in the transmission may have occurred.
3. As you receive our confirmation you'll be asked to pay a booking deposit. The amount is 15% of the total. The balance must be paid upon arrival in cash or with Visa card (please note private landlords sometimes cannot cash your traveler's checks and credit cards).
4. If we haven't received the booking deposit within 4 days from our confirmation your request will be automatically cancelled.
5. When we receive your booking deposit we'll mark the lodging chosen by you as booked up. Afterwards, we will send you a document which confirms your effected down payment for reservation and all useful travel information, including the exact address where to go with arrival indications.
1. The clients are responsible for communicating their exact arrival time and delays. The communication of the arrival time must be received no later than 3 days before the arrival by phone, fax or email. If we don't receive any communication we decline any responsibility for the first night stay.
2. At your arrival you'll be greeted by our staff or by the landlord directly in the flat for the check-in. You'll receive your keys and will be asked to pay any balances and security deposit. The security deposit will be refunded at your departure after check-out.
3. At your departure our staff will do check-out and refund entire security deposit if you haven't caused any damages.
By the client
If the booking is cancelled within 40 days before arrival 50% of booking deposit will be lost. Cancellation must be always communicated by e-mail.
In case of cancellation less than 40 days before arrival the total amount of booking deposit will be lost.
By the owner
In the very unlikely case that your booked accommodation ceases to be available due to any reason, we will propose you another one of the same category, which you can accept or refuse. If you will refuse the whole amount you paid will be refunded.
1. In the accommodation can live the number of person indicated on the booking agreement, only.
2. The tenants are expected to respect the apartment rules and neighborhood.
3. The furniture must be in its original position, the costs of any damages caused by tenants, children or guests will be deduced from the booking deposit.
4. Smoking is not allowed in rental apartments.
5. All apartments are included a bed linen. Towels are usually not provided
6.There will be a fee depending by the owner for the final cleaning of the apartment after your leaving.